Thursday, April 2, 2009

Winter Clearance, Easter Dresses, Shoes, Hairbows, and Coupons

What do all these have in common? Thought you'd never ask, they are all fabulous finds that I found this week.

Kohl's had many racks of winter clearance this week, some 80 to 90% off! My friend Amy is moving to Montana :-( and I am heading to the mountains where snow showers are expected :-), so this was a great sale for us or it is a great time to stock-up for next year. I found a 3/4 sleeve shirt for $2.80!! AND I got to spend some quality time with a great friend before she leaves.

Sears also had several racks of women's clothing for $9.99 and 7.99 AND take an additional 40% off the clearance price...got a really cute pair of pants in there for $6. I hope I will have time to swing back by there before I leave as they had some really cute sweaters.

Ross had some super deals on Easter dresses for little girls. I got the most adorable dress for my daughter for $9.90. Then, I found matching shoes at Payless. Speaking of Payless, ALWAYS ask if they have the size you are looking for in the back. They did not have Madison's size but the sales clerk checked the other Payless in town and they had them. She gave me a $3 coupon to go to the other store. The shoes were already on sale for $12.99 then I was able to use the coupon for $3 off!!

My friend Krista of Princess to Princess Hairbows & More took the dress and matched it to ribbon to create an adorable hairbow--the finishing touch to Madison's outfit!!

And to top off my week, my friend and member of Royalty Coupon Trains, Crystal sent me a Random Act of Kindness envelope filled with coupons!!

Blessings,
Tara


No comments: