Thursday, October 1, 2009

If You Are Looking For Sock Hop Shoes. . .

For my local friends, if you are going to the sock hop and are looking for ked-like shoes but don't want to pay Ked prices because you are like me and won't wear them again...I found white ked-like shoes in leather-like material at Super Dollar for $6.00.

Super Dollar in Valdosta is located on Highway 41 across the street from The Gold Plate Restaurant, like you are heading to Lake Park.

The shoes are in the back right corner of the store.

On another note:

I forget that this store is there which means that I also forget they have some cute shirts but you have to be willing to look through the racks to find them. Currently several clearance racks of clothes. Also, sometimes they have some really nice hanging pictures for $10.00. If any of you have been in my work office the picture over my computer came from there.

No comments: