Friday, October 3, 2008

FREE Pictures!!!

When my daughter was born so was my addiction to picture taking. The lovely folks at Sam's Photo knew me by name. At that time, I was using a 35mm camera. I was in there every week developing a roll of film. THEN, I got my handy dandy digital camera AND a SD card that holds about 600 pictures, yes I said 600! I thought that was great, but here is the real problem that presents: I will take ALL 600 pictures now before I go and get them developed. This can obviously become quite expensive. So being the frugal person that I am, picture developing is one of those items I search out the most fabulous find on. I NEVER pay full price to develop my 600 pictures.

There are 2 great offers for online developing right now. The first is CVS Photo Center. A NEW user can get up to 50 prints FREE! Details are as follows, and remember an Extra Care Card is FREE just sign-up at your local CVS it only takes a few minutes:

"Get 20 Free Prints when you open an account and 30 more when you add your ExtraCare card number to your account. You will receive an email with a link to activate your free prints."

Shutterfly is also an excellent online service. I just received prints from them yesterday and they were excellent quality. Did I mention that (50) 4x6, (2) 5x7, and (1) 8x10 were all FREE?!?
Why does that matter to you? Because here is what it says on their website:

"Experience the quality of our products with 50 Free 4x6 prints and Free standard shipping on first order."

I had an additional code from a Disney DVD my husband purchased that allowed me to get the 8x10 and (2) 5x7 prints free. I did have to enter my credit/debit card info. but I was NOT charged. The price was adjusted before checkout.

So what are you waiting for?? Go get some of those pictures developed. I am definitely going to be searching out the best picture deals when I get back from Peru!

Blessings,
Tara

No comments: