Monday, November 10, 2008

Has it really been a MONTH??

WOW! Time does fly. It has been exactly one month since I have posted or even seen my blog.

I made it safely to and from Peru. The experience is something that I still can't quite put into words. If there is anything you want to know, please e-mail me and I will do my best to help you out.

As for my blog, I am SO ready to discover some fabulous finds. I am on my 3rd week back and I am just getting to the place that I feel some sort of normalcy. The first 2 weeks I could not even function in my normal routine. For some reason, even the smallest of tasks seemed insurmountable to me. Last night was the first chance that I have had to get my coupons organized. I am going to attempt some grocery shopping tomorrow, but I still haven't read Sunday's paper and ads to know what is on sale.

I did go to some yard sales with my mom Saturday. I think yard sales (good ones) are fun and so does my mom so we had a great time. I came away with the cutest skirt from Dressbarn, a really nice sweater, 3 adorable plaque type hangers, 2 matching puzzles, and a bright pink bin for my daughter's room like I had been looking for in retail stores. Everything looked like new....all for 6 bucks!!

I also found jeans for my really-tall-like-her-daddy daughter at Old Navy 2 for $22. I know they had a slightly better sale last week but it was a great deal to me since finding jeans for her is such a task.

I look forward to posting about more fabulous finds and some normal weekly posts within the next few days!

Blessings,
Tara


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara,
This is why u r my BFF! U r sooo smart & way cool!!! I love your ideas and your fabulous finds. Can't wait to start mine! luv u bunches :) Melissa