Monday, June 22, 2009

Back in the Game. . .

I have been "out of the loop" since we went to the beach. It seems like every time we go on a trip I get behind in blogging. I will do my best to get back in the game this week with listing BOGO's and other finds.

Several samples that I requested via
afreebieempire.com arrived in the mail this past week. I love this site because the owner really searches out the "free" samples. I signed-up for the newsletter and will typically receive between one and three e-mails a day with each e-mail listing the freebies that are available. I have checked out numerous freebie sites and have found this one to be the one that works best for me.

A few of the items I received this week were:

Kellogg's All Bran Strawberry Medley (and 2 coupons for $2.00 off)
Kellogg's All Bran Fiber Drink Mix
Kellogg's All Bran Fiber Bar
Bodycology Coconut Lime Hand Soap, Lotion, and Spray
Aveeno Nourish + Volume Shampoo and Conditioner (and $1.00 off coupon)
Cottonelle Toilet Tissue (coupon also included)
Cottonelle Flushable Wipe (coupon also included)
Gain Fabric Softener

Mr. Clean coupon
Nature's Source coupon
Silk Soymilk coupon
OFF! coupons
Tylenol coupon

Miralax coupon
Pledge coupon

I also received a ROAK (random act of kindness) envelope from a member of the coupon train I am part of. It contained 36 coupons. Then, today I received a promotional coupon from Oriental Trading for $20 off a $75 or more order. We order from there often so that may come in handy.

Good week as far as coupons and samples go!!

No comments: