Sunday, June 28, 2009

Coupon Matches to Publix BOGO's for this week

I want to be able to post printable coupon match-ups weekly with the Publix BOGO's; however, I have found a really great blog that I have mentioned before, Fiddledeedee. She does an excellent job of matching printable internet coupons to the weekly Publix ad.

I found several coupons for this week's ad using her site. For instance, after using the coupons that I printed I will pay: 84 cents for Ritz crackers, 49 cents for Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (an Essentials product not BOGO), and profit 36-37 cents on Kraft BBQ Sauce. These are all assuming I buy only one of each BOGO item.

So feel free to check at her site by clicking HERE. Once you are at the site, if you will look to the far left you will see a section for Publix shoppers and then you can click on the link "This week's deals with printables."

Let me know how you do if you go to Publix this week,

Tara

**Remember that my local Publix will allow customers to purchase 1 of a BOGO item and it will ring half the price.**

No comments: