Wednesday, September 30, 2009

99 Expired Coupons!!!

Did you read that correctly and can you believe it?!?!

I just sorted through my coupons and had to remove 99 from my coupon file. WHEW!! Imagine the savings if I had been able to use all those.

Did you know that when your coupons expire their final destination does not have to be the nearest trash can? You can send them to military personnel and their families to use.

Overseas Coupon Program is a program available via the web that makes it possible for you to "adopt" a base to send your expired coupons to. Most base commissaries will allow the coupons to be used for about 2 months after their expiration date.

I think this is a wonderful way to do a little something for the people who do something for us daily.

Blessings,
Tara

No comments: