Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where Have I Been?!?!?!

Someone very nicely informed me tonight that I needed to update my site and they are right on target. In all honesty, I haven't updated the site for a few reasons. One, I haven't been shopping the deals and well, I guess I figured no one was really interested in reading about my "fabulous finds." Considering my friend was not the first person to tell me that I need to update the site, I will resume posting tomorrow.

I know, I know..how could I be guilty of such a thing???

Well, as we all know everyone is cutting costs somewhere and since we had such a huge stockpile of groceries around here (Thank God) we have been eating from our stockpile; therefore, grocery shopping and other shopping has been on the back burner. I mean, really--I've got to use those 5 bottles of ketchup sometime!!

I have also been working hard over the past few months on another really exciting website adventure. However, it seems that everytime I think I am getting close to "making it happen," something will not cooperate. I am praying that if it is God's timing for this other concept then for Him to please help me to have the wisdom to complete the task.

I'm not ready to share the new site with anyone but I would be humbled if you would agree with me in prayer about God's plan.

Again, I will resume posting tomorrow starting fresh with the new Publix ad.

Be Blessed,

Tara

No comments: