Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fabulous Find: Sears Valdosta Clearance

After eating Chinese in the mall tonight, we took a leisurely stroll that landed us some SUPER deals at Sears. I have written before about how awesome their clearance can be. I think people forget that they have kids clothes, more like really cute kids clothes. All clearance items were an additional 50% off the lowest clearance price.

I know it is 5 months until the Father-Daughter Dance but we found a really pretty dress tonight that was originally $48.00 for $9.00!! If we don't use it for the Father-Daughter we will use it for Easter or maybe even both. The coolest part: I've had my eyes on that dress for awhile and it looks like my waiting paid off!


We also got a cute red, white, and blue sundress for $3.00 and it came with the matching dress for a baby doll.

We have several friends that are expecting so we couldn't pass up some adorable Carter's outfits. Some were priced as low as $2.50 for 3 pieces!!

I even saw a cute pair of sandals for 99 cents!!

My husband also found a pair of Levi's for $14.99 which is great since he is 6 foot 5 inches tall!!

There were only 2 problems with this sale, (1) I left a 15% off total purchase coupon in my car and (2) I forgot to ask how long the sale lasts.

* I was trying to load some pictures of the dresses but for some reason they weren't loading correctly.

No comments: