Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Food, Great Price: Hibachi Express Valdosta

My husband loves, loves, loves one particular local Japanese restaurant and insists (rightfully so) that all Japanese restaurants aren't the same. So after church yesterday (and after spending a considerable amount of money this weekend eating out) we were looking for something good but reasonably priced for lunch. We decided to check-out Hibachi Express on Ashley Street. I was hoping he would like it...and he did!! YAY!

I have eaten lunch at Hibachi Express one other time with my mom and sister and I knew it was good but today I also realized how affordable it can be for a family on a budget. I ordered the Half order of Hibachi Steak which comes with the rice and vegetables. My husband ordered the Large order of Hibachi Steak. We both ordered drinks. Our total was $14 and some change.

My daughter shared with me and I still couldn't eat all of the Half order. My husband was stuffed yet his plate still looked full. We could have easily purchased one Large Hibachi Steak and an additional order of just vegetables to split between the three of us.

With ball season fast approaching, I am sure we will find this on the dinner menu some nights.

No comments: