Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fabulous Find of the Week

I am getting ready to go out of town, but I thought I would do a simple post just telling you one of my fabulous finds this week.

I was in Walgreen's getting pictures developed since they were on sale 50 for $5, or 10 cents each--that is a fabulous find in itself. Anyhow, as I was checking out I noticed they had Valentine's Candy marked down which we don't need considering both of our heart-shaped boxes are on top of our fridge. However, I decided to still peek in the basket and I was glad I did. There were some really cute pencils and two cute plastic heart baskets.

The pencils were 3 cents each and the baskets were 19 cents each!!

The pencils were originally 39 cents each and the baskets were originally $1.50 each. A small transaction but a great price.

No comments: