Thursday, May 21, 2009

AWESOME Coupon Finds and Sales to go with them

O.K. If you have NEVER taken my advice before, you may want to this time. With the help of some great savings friends, the web, and some great store sales I have saved a bundle this week.

Krista informed me earlier this week of some AWESOME Kraft coupons on Couponmom.com. I printed several of these with no problem and used them at Target and Publix with no problem. You will have to view each page of the coupons and select the sqaure next to "clip" and then when you print all the coupons will print at once.

Here is how I used them and how I plan to use some others:

Target:
Kraft Dressing: $1.99 minus (1) $1.00 coupon = 99 cents
Kraft Mayo: $1.99 minus (1) $1.00 coupon= 99 cents
*Kraft BBQ sauce is 99 cents at Target and they will not let you use the $1.00 coupon, however you can use it at Publix this week.

Publix:
Kraft BBQ Sauce: BOGO this week--If you buy 2 and use the $1.00 off coupon you will only pay 69 cents total. That's 34 cents each!!
Kraft Cream Cheese Spread: 4 for $5.00 or $1.25 each minus $1.00 coupon (off 2)=$1.50 for 2
Breakstone's Sour Cream: 4 for $5.00 or $1.25 each minus $1.00 coupon (off 2) = $1.50 for 2
Kraft American Cheese Singles: BOGO this week--If you buy 2 and use the $1.00 off coupon you will pay $1.59 for 2. That's 79 cents each!!
A1 Steak Sauce: BOGO this week. There is also a $1.00 coupon for this on the couponmom.com site.

There are probably others, these are just the ones I clipped that my family will use. At these prices, you may be able to buy some for others too. Krista saved over $60 and $15 of the savings were just from the coupons she clipped from the couponmom.com site.

ANOTHER Great Deal at PUBLIX on PEPSI 8 packs

Allison shared this one with me.

Publix has Pepsi 8 packs BOGO this week, making them $1.50 an 8 pack. THEN, for every 2 you purchase there is an additional $1.00 off coupon on the boxes. That makes them 2 for $2.00. When I went earlier today there was no limit to how many you could buy. I did have to take a few coupons off other packs since they weren't on the packs I wanted but trust me, I worked there 9.5 years NO ONE will say anything to you for that.

Thanks so much Krista and Allison for taking the time to tell me about the coupons and the Pepsi.

I will still do a separate post with all the Publix BOGO's listed so it will make it easier to see what coupons to look for. Remember, at my local Publix (Valdosta, GA) I can purchase just one of a BOGO and receive it for half price. We don't have to purchase two in order to get the deal.

No comments: