Thursday, May 14, 2009

Publix Buy One Get One Free Deals for 5/14/09 to 5/20/09

You know that saying, "The dog ate my homework?" Well, the dog ate my sales ad (well, one page) that I purposely stopped by Publix to get today. Lesson learned: Don't leave sales ad on couch....Anyhow, here are this week's buy one get one free deals.

Remember, to get the best deal match your coupons to the deals. For instance, BIC Multi-Purpose Lighters are BOGO this week and I have a coupon for $1.00 off. Since I can purchase only one of a BOGO product at my local Publix and receive it for half the price that is what I will do and it will end being 74 cents. (If you need me to further explain, just shoot me an email.)

And NOW...the BOGO deals:

Publix (Deli) Homestyle Red Potato Salad
Salemville Amish Cheese Crumbles
Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Ken's Steak House Dressing
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
Lawry's 30 Minute Marinade
Lipton Tea Bags
Kellogg's Mini Wheats Little Bites Cereal
Kellogg's Cereal (Smart Start, Raisin Bran, Raisin Bran Crunch, and Corn Flakes)
Lawry's Garlic Salt
Zatarain's New Orleans Style Rice
Mc Cormick Grill Mates Seasoning
Mott's Apple Juice
Gatorade Thirst Quencher (Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
Ocean Spray Juice Cocktail
12 Pack Selected Coca-Cola Products (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)
Nabisco Ritz Crackers
Keebler Club Crackers
Twizzlers Twists Candy
Doritos Tortilla Chips
Keebler Sandies Shortbread Cookies
Shedd's Spread Country Crock
Tombstone Pizza
Breyers Ice Cream
Yoplait Yo-Plus Yogurt
Stouffer's Skillet Meals
Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes
Kozy Shack Pudding
Publix Ibuprofen
BIC Multi-Purpose Lighter
Lysol Sanitizing Wipes
Lysol Neutra Air Air Treatment
Windex Cleaner Refill

I know I will be getting the BIC Lighter and Lysol Sanitizing Wipes, and possibly the Breyers Ice Cream for hubby.

No comments: