Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fabulous Find: Toothpaste at Walgreen's

I told a co-worker that my life has officially been reduced to 30-minute increments, referring to my daughter's first year of school and adjusting to the daily routine of: wake-up, shower, get dressed, get child dressed, get child to school at specific time (30 minute increment before work), go to work, get off, (another 30 minute increment before school dismissal), pick child up--get the picture.

SO during one of my 30-minute increments this morning I stopped by Walgreens to pick-up one of those FREE (after coupon) glucose monitors. I don't need it but it was FREE so I'm sure I will find someone who needs it.

Well, you know I spent that 30 minutes wisely. Meaning I made sure to scan the clearance aisles and yes, I found an excellent deal!

Regular Colgate toothpaste was marked down to 50 cents a box and there were at least 15 boxes. YES I counted BUT to my credit they were in stacks of 5!! No, I didn't have a coupon for them and No, I didn't purchase any. However, this happens to be one of the brands my mother uses so you know as soon as I got to work I let her know.

AND she didn't buy them all so if you want some get on over to Walgreen's on Gornto and walk directly to the back aisle and you should find them.

Did I mention that I also made it to Office Max and Wal-Mart during that little increment of time??

No comments: