Monday, February 23, 2009

$10 Kohl's Gift Card on the Way

I have earned enough points from MyPoints to be able to trade 1,450 of my points for a $10 Kohl's gift card. It should arrive within 2-3 weeks. YAY!!

My Points is a web site that allows you to earn points for surveys, purchases, etc. You can trade your points for gift cards. I have earned over 1900 points in only a few months. The point opportunities, called MyPoints BonusMail arrive in my e-mail inbox and I simply read the email or fill out the survey...only takes a few minutes.

You can also earn points by clicking through the MyPoints web site when you make purchases at certain places. For instance, we needed to order some things from Oriental Trading so I checked MyPoints to see if they were one of the vendors listed. They were so I just clicked the Oriental Trading button from the MyPoints page and I was awarded points based on the dollar amount I spent. Sounded great to me considering I was already needing to place an order with Oriental Trading.

One other way to earn points is to refer people. Once they sign-up, you will receive points when they do. So if you think you are interested in signing-up, please e-mail me before you do and I will send you a referral. I have 4 left for this month.

I will let you know when my precious Kohl' s card arrives.... :-)

Tara

No comments: