Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NEARLY FREE at CVS

Madagascar 2 came out on video this week so just about all the stores in town have some sort of deal going on for this movie. I found CVS to have the best deal for me. If you purchase $20 in specific Proctor & Gamble products you will receive an instant $15.00 off of Madagascar 2, totaling $4.99 for the movie!! YOU WILL NEED A CVS CARD, it is FREE if you don't have one and you can get it before they ring you up. I would only advise doing this deal IF you need or will use the products listed, not just to get a DVD for $4.99--I will use all the products and they were needed in my home.

If you don't have a CVS ad, you can view it HERE. The products are listed on page 16 of the online ad and the last page if you have a printed ad. You can use coupons too if you have the products listed. Just give them to the cashier after everything is rung up. If you are watching them scan your products, the sale prices won't appear until the cashier hits total. I always add my items up before I get to the register so I will have a general idea of the total.

I bought the Charmin (16 big rolls) for $9.99, Bounty (8 pk) for $6.99, and Crest Pro-Health for $3.96. If you have a little one, Pampers is part of the sell and you probably have some coupons for them. I also had $5 in extra bucks, so don't forget those if you have them. My total for all the products AND the DVD was $22.40--a savings of $28.43 according to my receipt which would be based on CVS non-sale prices.

This deal good thru Saturday!

This will be in Madison's Valentine gift. You should hear her say, "Madagascar, Escape to Africa!!"

No comments: