Friday, July 10, 2009

$10 Off Purchase of $50 Gas Card at Publix

With so many great promotions going on at Publix this week, I am finding it necessary to do separate posts for each....

In the sales ad you will find this really GREAT store coupon for $10 off the purchase of a $50 Gas Card, BP or Shell. The coupon is good through July 15th.

Considering it takes about $45 to fill my tank and I like to get Shell gas, this is a deal that I am definitely not going to miss out on. My husband and I set aside a budgeted amount for fuel each week so we will just take that amount and head to Publix this week.

There were 17 cards on the rack at my local Publix today but I asked one of the managers and she told me that they had ordered plenty. Also, you can buy more than one card. She told me that one guy purchased 20!!! Catch is: You will need a coupon for each card you purchase so make sure you grab a handful of sales ads.

(I bet Publix won't have to throw away any ads at the end of this week.)
At the Valdosta Pubix gift cards are located on a large display rack directly in front of customer service but in line with the registers. If you found the clearance table that we talked about earlier this week then just look directly behind it and you will see the tall display rack of gift cards.
Filler' up,
Tara

No comments: