Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Many Chances to Earn CVS Extra Bucks This Week

This week is the first time in a long time that I have seen some good deals at CVS and many opportunities to earn Extra Bucks. Unfortunately, by the time I got there on Monday several items were unavailable but I did get rain checks for them. I did the following scenario to get the best deal for me considering the other items that weren't available:

1st Transaction

Dawn Dish Detergent 2/$2
Earned $1.00 Extra Buck

Post Cereal 3/$10
Earned $5.00 Extra Bucks

Glade Lasting Impressions Starter Kit $9.99
Used $3.00 CVS Coupon and $3.00 Manufacturer Coupon
No Extra Bucks but received Glade kit for $3.99--great deal if you ask me

Pepsi 8 Packs
Buy 4 at $2.50 each, get 5th pack FREE

2nd Transaction (This is great!!)

Pampers $8.99 (For a friend, not me)
Used $6.00 in Extra Bucks and $1.00 Manufacturer Coupon
$1.99 (+ tax) for Pampers--AWESOME!!!

Did I mention that in the process I SAVED $27.52!!

I am going back on Friday to cash in on my rainchecks!





No comments: