Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fabulous Find at Amazon: Thanks to Swagbucks

I am getting ready to change out some things in my bathroom and the cabinet hardware is one of the things I am SOOOO ready to change. If you don't know, those nifty little knobs can become expensive, especially when the ones I have looked at are between $2.50 and $3.50 EACH and I need NINE of them. I know, I know...that's $31.50 on the high-end not really that expensive but you know me. I am one determined girl who just about refuses to pay full price for anything if I can come up with a legitimate way to get it cheaper without ripping someone else off.

So tell me, how does 97 cents for ALL NINE knobs sound to you???

No kidding, that is exactly what I paid and here is how.

I found some simple but very-similiar-to-what-I-was-looking-for-knobs on Amazon.com for $1.15 each totaling $10.35 plus $5.62 for shipping and handling, for a grand total of $15.97. I recently redeemed 135 of my Swagbucks for (3) $5 Amazon.com e-gift cards, which didn't cost me a dime. So I applied those 3 gift cards to my $15.97 total which left me with a total of 97 cents!!!

If you don't know, Swagbucks.com is a site that you would use just like Google. However, you win swagbucks when you do searches. You don't win every time you do a search but you can win often if you search often. Once you have accumulated points, you can trade them for prizes or entries into other sweepstakes. If you would like to join or would like to find out more information you can click on the Swagbucks button in the top right of my blog.

Happy Searching,
Tara

No comments: