Friday, July 10, 2009

$10 Publix Gift Card with Kraft Purchases

Kraft and Publix have an awesome promotion going on. When you purchase a minimum of $50 from Publix, including a minimum of any 4 different participating Kraft products by 8/9/09, you can receive a $10 Publix gift card. You can do this up to 3 times.

But don't head out the door just yet. This promotion starts 7/13/09 (Monday). Between now and then you need to go to the Kraft site and complete 2 very important steps. One is required to get the rebate and the other well, it just makes sense!

First step is to print the rebate form by clicking HERE.

The second and just as important step is (with rebate form in hand) find coupons on the site for the participating products. I found them for 10 of the products that I know I will use. You view available coupons by clicking HERE, once on the page you will see the coupon link in the box to your right.
UPDATE: I think Kraft got wise and removed these coupons from their site for now; however, you may still be able to find several coupons via coupons.com or couponmom.com.

I am a weekly Publix shopper so I am hoping since there are 4 weeks in this promotion that I will be able to do this all 3 times. Hey, $30 in FREE gift cards sounds pretty good to me!!

No comments: