Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kraft Rebate-My Solution

Within a week I have met the necessary requirements to participate in the Kraft rebate/Publix gift card promotion up to 3 times. I am super excited about this!! I decided to make the great deal on gas cards and this rebate work together to my advantage and I don’t see anything on the rebate instructions that would prohibit me from doing it this way.

On my 1st trip I purchased (1) $50 gas card, the required 4 different Kraft products, and a few other items. I spent $78.13 and saved $30.94, not bad considering I got $10 off the gas card, had coupons for all the Kraft items I purchased and will get a $10 Publix card back in the mail.

On my 2nd trip, well let’s just say my hubby thought we should take our life savings and purchase all the gift cards they had. Just kidding but we did purchase 5 more $50 gift cards and the 4 required Kraft products. Yes, I had coupons for some of those also. And with our business hubby will go through those gas cards in a week so that was a REALLY good deal for us. Spent $218.95, saved $52.79, will receive another $10 Publix card in the mail.

On my final trip, I took advantage of the many great BOGO deals going on this week that could be used for my stockpile pantry like cereal, taco kits, and some general grocery items we needed. Of course, I also had to get the 4 different Kraft products. I had $8.00 in coupons and saved an additional $27.70 on advertised sales for a total savings of $35.70. I spent $62.90 and of course that qualified me for the 3rd Publix gift card.

So we spent quite a bit, but we saved $119.43, we have lots of Kraft products for almost free (by using coupons), and we will be getting $30 in Publix gift cards, not to mention the 20% we saved on gas at the pump.

You still have until 8/9/09 to participate. If you need more information, visit my previous post HERE.

Word of advice: Publix in Valdosta has a nifty display near the dairy items with the rebate form and lots of participating Kraft products. Smart marketing on Publix and Kraft's part but not a smart choice for you. These are all larger and more expensive items from the list. You can get smaller items as long as they are 2 oz or larger on the regular grocery aisle.

Thanks Kraft and Publix!!!

No comments: