Tuesday, September 23, 2008

23 Days and Counting. . .

I will be heading to Peru in 23 days!!! How exciting.

It has been 10 years since I have flown, and we all know a lot has changed since then. I was just reviewing the guidelines for carry-on items and checked bagged. WHOA! Talk about making my head spin. You CAN take this, and you better NOT take this. :-) There are approxiamately 20 of us going on this mission trip. I do pray we will all get it right!

However, I know that God has his awesome hand on our trip and he will be with us as we go through the whole airline process. I feel sure that it will be an adventure and a blessing! I can hardly wait to come back and fill you all in on all the amazing things that are going to take place!

On a side note: When I started this blog, I said that my most fabulous find is Jesus Christ. I also stated that all posts will be prevalent to my life and daily walk as a Christian. I am going to make a point to post something weekly about my Christian walk. I hope you will "stay tuned" while I continue to share my fabulous finds.

After this trip, I hope to be able to post more frequently. Please keep this mission trip in your prayers.

Until next time--Blessings and peace,

Tara

No comments: