Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Title Town Milk and Other Deals for Thursday


Milk prices look to be the same this week.

Winn-Dixie and Publix both have some pretty good sales. Although Publix is my favorite place to shop and Winn-Dixie did annoy me with their BOGO antics, if I were to give a “Great Sell Award,” I’d have to give it to Winn-Dixie this week. (Did I just say that??)

Winn-Dixie has over 52 items on sale this week 10 for $10! That is a lot of items, and if you happen to be one of those people like me that received the coupon at check-out last week for $10 off $50 or more, you can really save some cash this week! Planning ahead will be the key. You can visit the online ad
HERE.

Knowing your prices and the sales at other stores is where the planning I keep telling you about really makes the difference. For instance, VO5 shampoo is part of the 10 for $10 deal, but VO5 is also on-sale this week at CVS for $.88. Another example, Betty Crocker cake mix is 10 for $10, but if you aren’t brand loyal then you can get Pillsbury cake mix BOGO at Publix or $.84 each. I know these aren’t huge price differences for ONE item, but if you were to buy 10 of each item that would definitely add up. A $1.20 here, a $1.20 there can quickly become $20.40!

One really good deal at Winn-Dixie this week is for the NEW DUNCAN HINES DECADENT CARROT CAKE. It is on-sale 2 for $5 AND there is a coupon available for $1 off at the Duncan Hines website. Click
HERE and look for the Coupon tab in the top right. I also read that there is a rebate form for this cake mix if you click on the Guarantee tab. I hope you can download the coupon the security settings on my computer wouldn’t allow it. :-(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onto Publix . . .

Make sure you check out all the good BOGO deals for this week
HERE. I see a lot of things on sale this week that I bought just a few days ago—guess that happens sometimes. However, I do see some really good deals that I won’t be able to pass up:

**Keebler Cookies are 2 for $5 and I have a $1 coupon. That’s excellent considering the prices I saw this week for snacks. (Not that I need cookies in my house!!)

**Quilted Northern Bath Tissue is 2 for $12. I will probably buy ONE of these.


**If you have some of those Lysol coupons in your stash, this would be a good week to use them, Lysol Disinfectant All Purpose Cleaner is BOGO and Lysol Spray is $4.99.


**Kellogg’s Special K cereal is $2.99, which is an excellent price for Special K.

If you want to check out another great blog listing all the sales at Publix and the corresponding coupons, visit
Fiddledeedee.

Let me know how you fare this week,

Tara

2 comments:

Anna said...

I think the sale Winn Dixie is having is the greatest sale they have ever had! I got to go there!

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

I wish we has decent grocery stores here. Hope u save lots!!