Thursday, September 11, 2008

Title Town Milk Deals for Thursday 9/11

Do I even have to tell you?

Yep, Publix still has the cheapest milk at $3.69 a gallon. Their ad states, 'In today's tricky economy, Publix is lowering prices on the items you need most." Then at the bottom it states, "Publix. Affording the essentials is essential." So I am thinking this $3.69 milk deal may be around for some time, which is just fine with me.

Walgreen's does have half-gallons on sale for $2.49 and Winn-Dixie has their brand of organic milk on sale for $3.89 a half-gallon.

If you find a better deal in Title Town, please let me know.

Blessings,
Tara

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Hey Tara,

Your Aunt Deb sent your blog to me. I'm Crystal & live in Alabama. Deb & my Mom are first cousins.
I'm all about being frugal also. If it's not on sale, clearance, bogo or I have a coupon, I will not buy it! I'll be stopping by to see what deals you are finding. I agree Publix does have the cheapest milk. :)
Stop by Pink Lucy & see me sometime.

Anna said...

Hey since milk is cheap at publix maybe you need to buy me some since you know who dont hardly buy milk!! haha :) ~Anna ~